Wednesday, March 05, 2008

"Scor-Tote"

Have you ordered your Scor-Tote yet? I just got mine yesterday and I love it!!! It has a big pocket for my Scor-Pal and two deep pockets inside. One fits my Fiskers Cutter perfectly and I haven't decided what to put in the other one yet. But I can put just about anything in there. There is also room for paper in case you are taking it scraping or stamping. Plus it has another pocket in the front. And it is totally waterproof, not that I am going to take it swimming.....but if I did, I wouldn't have to worry about it. LOL So if you have a Scor-Pal you need to get your self a Scor-Tote. If you don't have a Scor-Pal, WHY NOT!! Tell them that I sent ya!

1 comments:

stampingmommy said...

I just found these last week on the scor-pal sight and was thinking I have to buy it!!! Great minds think alike :0)
Heather (SBSW10)