Sunday, January 13, 2008

"SCS So Cal Stamp Mania 5"

Who's going? I'm going. This will be my 4th one. I can't wait!! It is a 7 hour drive for me, which is fine. I love the drive. It's a straight shot so that helps. Lots to look at too. Many orchards. Fruit, nuts, and vineyards. Gorgeous mountains and a couple of pretty lakes that you can see from the freeway. I plug my i-pod in to the radio and sing the 80's music until I loose my voice. Good Times. I have a routine now. I stop at the same places on my way down for gas and to eat and to shop. I bring a big suitcase, medium suitcase, my paper tote, and regular tote with my can't live without supplies. All for stamping. And a small suitcase for clothes. I bring all my inks. At least 10 of each color cardstock un cut and 4 of each color cut and folded into cards, all my punches, markers, cuttlebug, and pretty much anything else you can think of. I will take a picture this time. You will die. But I have to bring it all in case I need it right? I stamp all night Friday night. Get up Saturday, have breakfast stamp a little more, go to stamp mania all day. Meet the girls for dinner. Go back to the hotel and stamp all night. Get a few hours of sleep. Wake up Sunday morning, have breakfast, put all my stuff away and pack up the car. I hit the Fabric Barn on my way home to get ribbon and I like to stop at the Michael's in Burbank too.
If you want to sign up here is the link to the thread.

So if you are going, find me and say hi. I would love to meet you. I have met some great ladies through past events and look forward to seeing them each year. Last year there were ladies from Hawaii, Missouri, Texas, and of course Karen from Canada who is joining us again this year. So c'mon and sign up, I will see you there.

4 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Girl, I wish I could go with you! I know you're going to have a blast! Do take a picture -- it sounds like you're packing everything!! LOL Have fun!!

kathleenh said...

Rochelle, this sounds like a great time! If I lived anywhere near there I'd be there too!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time take lots of photos for us California Dreamers.

Kristine Reynolds said...

You know I'll be there!!! Are we stamping Friday night???