Saturday, January 12, 2008

"Have you seen my mojo?"


I can make a mean gift set or gift item but why can't I make a card? I think it would have been cute until I started adding things. Like the photo corners and the stickle dots on the photo corners. What was I thinking? I am going to go ahead and blame this one on my 5 and 6 year old. They both said how beautiful it was and that it didn't need a thing. Clearly they were wrong. I think I have lost my card making mojo. I will have to break out my sketch challenges and try to make something cute. I need to make birthday invites for my Katie. She is turning 13. I hope I can come up with something way better than this stinky card. LOL
Stamps: Wild About You
Paper: Bashful Blue, Gable Green, Whisper White, DCWV Glitter DP
Ink: Bashful Blue
Accessories: Photo Corner Punch, Stickles, White Grosgrain Ribbon

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the shape the card gets when you place photo corners in all four corners-I have never noticed this before, makes a really cute frame. I like your card and I say GREAT JOB!

CreativeMish said...

I think the card looks great.. If you don't like it, you could always try a different coordinating paper on the thin strip in the middle :)

Anonymous said...

I love it too, especially the colors! I agree with Michelle, maybe just a different coordinating paper on the middle strip would help the giraffe "pop out" a little more. The frame is great! and adds a lot as well! The Mojo is still there...you can send me the card if you want ! hahaha ; )

Kristine Reynolds said...

Thanks for the chuckle first thing this morning...you crack me up. You still got mojo girl! I agree with the others...change the middle strip to a solid cuttle-bugged color to cut down on the business. Then add a circle or oval shape over lapping the giraffe panel on the lower left corner with a sentiment. I miss you! Can't wait to stamp together again!

Melissa said...

Nothing gets ya going like a challenge, but it's really not as bad as you think! :)

Many Blessings,
M.

Corie said...

I love this card, I think you still have your mojo!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

You are too funny! You still have the mojo!! This card is fine!!