Sunday, January 27, 2008

"How's Everything In Your Bowl?"


Is this a cute stamp or what? I got it at my local stamp store. It was $1. Yeah one dollar!! It is a wood stamp like the dollar stamps at Michael's. It is made by Studio G. The same people that make the clear stamps. You can't really see it in the scan but I covered the fish bowl with crystal effects so it looks like water. Now who would have thought that bashful blue and only orange would go together? Certainly not me but I love it. It really looks sharp. Somewhat springy. We have had days and days of rain here so this card makes me almost forget how crappy the weather is.
Stamps: Studio G
Paper: Bashful Blue, Only Orange, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Orange Brads, SU Markers, Crystal Effects, Tangerine Grosgrain Ribbon, Dimensionals

12 comments:

Gwen said...

Yes...now the rain is here...Arizona :-( This card is just the cutest!! love the background..looks like fish bubbles..I too love those colors together! Great card!!!!

Alex said...

This card is so stinkin' cute Rochelle! I love the little fish - and you got a GREAT deal! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Latisha said...

you can find the cutest cards in the dollar bin. I will have to keep an eye out for that stamp :) I love that cuttlebug embossing folder.

JoAnna Goodman said...

This card is way cute! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Ugly bird is only ugly because he
is not in his own elements. You
do know he belongs on a beach
setting and he would look beautiful
there... just wait until Summer comes and he will become beautiful.

Lee said...

Ohhhhhhhh how cute!! I love that stamp!! And how perfect with that CB background!!

M.E. Greene said...

Wow, a dollar? What a deal! It's a sweet stamp, and I love the way you made the paper all textured with bubbles. cute!

Unknown said...

Great card, love the bubbles and someone else that goes in the bargain bins. I keep pulling out sentiment stamps at the minute for 99p.....

Chris said...

i love the freakin dollar stamps!!! i just bought v-day ones!!! i've never seen the fish bowl one, but it is sooo cute!!! love your card.... >"<

Alyssa said...

perfect! That embossing folder is one of my favorites, and it is perfect with that stamp. I love everything about this card! way to go!

Happy Monday
Alyssa (SBS10)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Too cute! I gotta look for that stamp in the $1 bin at my Michael's now!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

That is a very cute $1 stamp! Love all the embossing behind him. These colors look great together.