Wednesday, January 09, 2008

"Busy Busy Busy"

I don't' have anything to share today. I have been so busy. I have been asked to do two more tutorials for the Scor-Pal. I am truly honored. There are no words for how excited I am. They will be in the February/March online magazine. I will post the link when it is up and running. So today I was busy doing my tutorials.
I also have more big news. I am going to be teaching stamp classes at the parks and rec. I am totally nervous. I have taken the classes before but I have never taught one. It is a stamp a stack so they have to leave with 12 projects. I hope they like what I came up with. I am going to do a Valentine gift set with 5 different wrapped candy items and I bought them all one of those cute tin buckets from the $1 spot at Target to put them in so they can give it as a gift. I am also doing a cris cross card, 4 birthday cards, 4 different colors but the same design, and two more cards that they will make two of each. They are actually leaving with 14 items so I hope they are happy. So today I cut and scored (with the Scor-Pal of course) everything for the class. I am still waiting for some supplies so I can prep the last two cards. So that is what has been going on with me. Whew. I plan on sharing soon so stay tuned.

3 comments:

cyndi said...

how exciting! congratulations i am sure you will do a great job! i can't wait to see the finished class project!

Melissa said...

Dang it Rochelle! Am I going to have to buy a Scor-Pal now??!

I can't wait to see what you've come up with!

M.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Congrats, girl!!! I'm so proud for you! You do such great work! I cannot wait to see what all you've come up with!