Sunday, December 16, 2007

"Valentine M&M Pull Up Holder"


Ok, I am all done with Christmas gifts and candy holders. Now I am on to the next holiday. I have an order for three Valentine sets. M&M pull up holder, gum holder, and nugget box. I love this color combo for Valentines Day. Real Red, Pink Passion, and Orchid Opulence. I made the back Real Red and the front Pink Passion. Directions for these are found here.
No, I am not done with all my Christmas cards but I am kinda tired of them right now. I needed a break. LOL Next year, I am going to do what a lot of groups are doing. Christmas cards all year long. I think they do like 10 cards each month. That is going to be my goal.
Stamps: Happy Hearts, Everyday Flexible Phrases
Paper: Real Red, Pink Passion, Orchid Opulence, Whisper white
Ink: Real Red, Pink Passion, Orchid Opulence
Accessories: M&M's Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Rectangle Punch, Hand Held Circle Punch

3 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Ok, even those these are adorable, I can't believe you are done with Christmas stuff!!! Can I get you a plane ticket to Tennessee?!?! LOL

Doris said...

TAG--YOU'RE IT! CHECK MY BLOG FOR DETAILS!

Becky G said...

These are wonderful! All of your gift sets are fabuous too!