Saturday, December 15, 2007

"Basketball Gift Set"


Here is the finished basketball set. Now I have all 6 gift sets done. Whew! What a big job that was. I really like how they all turned out. This one had to be the hardest one of them all. I don't have a sports set so I had to have someone stamp me some images and send them to me. The guy that is getting this set is an assistant coach and these are the team colors. They are hard colors for me to work with. Plus I had never done one like this before. But it turned out great I think. I like the pattern paper too. It matches real well. Now I can finish my Christmas cards and start on my January gift set orders. Thanks for looking and have a great weekend.
Stamps: Sporting Goods
Paper: Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Velcro Dots, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Navy Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Brads, SU Markers, Ziploc Baggie, Hershey Nuggets,3x5 Notepad, Word Window Punch, RSVP Pen, Micro Beads, Tacky Tape Sheets, Heat Gun, Trident Gum, SU Circle Punches

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great set!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

This set turn out great!

Unknown said...

This turned out wonderful he is sure to like it!

Kristine Reynolds said...

This turned out great Rochelle...and you were worried...