Thursday, December 20, 2007

"Valentine Gum Holder"


Ok, done with Christmas, on to Valentine's Day again. These are part of three gift sets that I am making. They will consist of a gum, holder, M&M pull up holder, and a three nugget box. And speaking of Valentine's Day. I passed out those ginormous nugget boxes with beaded pens today for the teachers, secretary's, principal, and vice principal. Of course they loved them. When I gave the VP hers, she asked me if I would like to sell something at the valentine dance. Valentine's Day is huge at our school. No one knows why but it is. So I am going to come up with something to make to sell for $1. I was thinking maybe the kiss tents (only making them with 3 kisses instead of 6) or bag toppers, or the matchbook things that I just made for the kids classes. I don't know. I will have to think about it.
Stamps: Happy Hearts
Paper: Real Red, Pink Passion, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, Trident Gum, Word Window, Velcro Dots

5 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

These came out adorable.

The Lucky Clucker said...

These are so cute!! Can't wait to see the rest of the gift set!

Melissa said...

Yeah! You know how much I love your gift sets and with all the red and pink for Valentine's Day, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Many Christmas Blessings,
Melissa

Sara Paschal said...

These are cute!

Claudia said...

super cute Rochelle!'
found your blog at beates yahoo group. iam a new member since yesterday!!