Sunday, December 02, 2007

"Snowman Gift Set"


Here is the completed snowman gift set. I love love love the colors on this one. This one has a gum holder, three nugget box, m&m pull up holder, shaker ornament, RSVP pen, and pop top container. Now I only have 4 more gift sets to complete for Christmas orders. AGH!!! I better log off now and stamp till I cramp.
Stamps: Snowflakes, Flaky Friends
Paper: Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Regal Rose, Cool Caribbean, Certainly Celery, Basic Black
Accessories: Fruit Cup, Paper Shred, Hershey Nuggets, Address Labels, Diamond Glaze, Grosgrain Ribbon, Organdy Ribbon, Tacky Tape, Snowflakes, SU Markers, CM Cutting Tools, RSVP Pen, Micro Beads, Heat Gun, Rectangle Container, Liquid Applique, Silver Embossing Powder, M&M's, Rectangle Hand Punch, Circle Hand Punch,

5 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

The set looks great! You've done a great job! Keep up the good work!

Melissa said...

Love it!

Alhambra Club said...

What a great set, love it

crazy4mycrafts said...

I love this! The colors are great!

Joan said...

Wow, your sets rock. Gorgeous and I loved the tea one also.