Sunday, December 02, 2007

"I'm a Guest Instructor for Scor-Pal"


Have you heard of the Scor-Pal? It is awesome. You can do multipal scor lines and you don't have to move the paper. Plus the score line is nice and deep. As you know, I do a lot of gift items in bulk and this is the perfect tool for me. Anyway, The Dec/Jan on line magazine is now up on the Scor-Pal website and guess what? I am in it! I was so excited when Diana e-mailed me and asked if I would do a tutorial for this issue. I told her I would be honored to do it. This is only their second issue and I am excited to be grouped in with so many talented ladies. My tutorial is the tent kisses I made. Only we are calling them "Kisses Kit n’ Kaboodle" Here is the link to the tutroials for issue 2. Check them out. There are some great projects. You should also check out the rest of the site too. Lots of fun stuff.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Cool news!! Congrats!

Alhambra Club said...

How wonderful, congratulations,on my way to check it out.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Wow! Congrats! So proud for you! I've only used the score-pal once and loved it!! I would like one of the smaller ones, but it's on my wish list?!?!

Melissa said...

Congrats Rochelle!

crazy4mycrafts said...

Wow! Way to go Rochelle! Going to check it out now!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations to you!! Woo hoo! I don't have one but I think it would be great to have! I just use a spare paper cutter and keep the scoring blade in it permanently.....it works fine except for the odd crooked line.....(hate that) I just made a bunch of your kiss holders and put a link to your blog--thanks for the tutorial!