Tuesday, December 04, 2007

"Sage Gift Set"


This is a gift set that we made at stamp camp. I really love this paper. It is from the Wintergreen pack of DP. We made a kiss tent, peppermint sammiches, pop top tin, and hot cocoa holder thingy. In the hot cocoa holder thingy there is a hot cocoa packet, hot cider packet, and two packs of tea. Also we stamped the white paper with snowflakes some stamped full strength and some stamped off. I guess you could say that we made our own background paper. For the top of the pop top tin, I used the Creative Memories cutting tools and cut a circle out of sage for the top of the tin. I also took a small circle punch and punched out a notch so it would fit around the opener. Then added some ribbon.
Stamps: Snowflakes
Paper: Sage Shadow, Whisper White, Wintergreen DP
Ink: Sage Shadow
Accessories: Various Ribbon, Small and Big Tag Punch, SU Circle Punches, SU Scallop Punch, Pop Top Tin, Hershey Kisses, Peppermint Patty's, Tea, Hot Cocoa, Hot Cider, CM Cutting Tools

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Such a "cool" color! LOL
These are great-TFS.

Kelly L said...

Wow, another gorgeous set. You are making some really AWESOME gift sets. I may have to make a hot cocoa holder too to go with my tiles I have been making. I will post a picture later, but I already have them in my SCS gallery if you want to see them under Littlekel90. ;) TTYL!

Melissa said...

Fabulous Rochelle! You know these are my favorite posts of your's!

Nancy said...

Dang girl....your sets are just so adorable!

Cheryl said...

Great set Rochelle!