Sunday, November 04, 2007

"Super Stickled Spinner"


I can't remember the last time I made a spinner card. I forgot how much fun they are. I colored the princess with markers then outlined the dress and the top of the crown with purple stickles. The wand has yellow stickles and I also added diamond stickles in the center of the flowers and the heart on the crown. Here are the directions for the spinner cards. I have a hard time coming up with colors that go with the purples. I used elegant eggplant and lavender lace and black. I like these colors together but I think her yellow hair doesn't really match like I wanted it to. Oh well. It is still super cute.
Stamps: Pretty Princess
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Lavender Lace, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Foam Tape, Pennies, Dimensionals, Stickles, SU Markers, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Word Window, SU Circle Punches

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

Love her yellow hair, this is a great card, I have to try one of these spinner cards.

Melissa said...

I really have to try one of these!!

dawnmercedes said...

delightful...i need to try one of these again too!