Monday, November 05, 2007

"Christmas Gift Set"














Here is a project we did at stamp camp. We made a 2,4,6,8 box, a nugget thingy, and a gum holder. We used a candy cane wheel on the 2,4,6,8 box but it is hard to see in the picture. I couldn't get a good picture of this. They were all kinda blurry and this was the best one in the bunch.
Stamps: Tags So Much, Perfect Presentation
Paper: Real Red, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red
Accessories: SU Markers, Green Grosgrain, Red Gingham Ribbon, Rectangle Hand Punch, SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, Velcro Dots, Tacky Tape, Hershey Nugget, Trident Gum

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome set Rochelle! And I like the black background on your blog - it's so clean and crisp!

Kelly L said...

These are SO CUTE! I love the colors you used, and I can see the candy canes if I click on the picture and enlarge it. Terrific idea. I might have to use these for some Christmas ideas, too. Money is tight this year, and I think the neices and nephews will be getting little homemade things this year from Aunt Kelly. :)

Anonymous said...

Love the set you made!

Unknown said...

Very nice set, I love it.