Wednesday, November 14, 2007

"More Peppermint Sammiches"


ok, I am officially hooked on these peppermint sammiches. I decided to make a few for my sister to put in a bowl on the counter at her piano studio. Ok, I decided to make ALOT! 100 in fact. But they are so fun and so cute. I couldn't help it. Who cares if she is 2400 miles away. LOL I am going to send them to her. Her students and parents will love them. I made them blue because her colors are blue. They look pretty good. I will tell you that my hand hurts from punching 200 scallops though. That punch is a lot harder to use than any other SU punch. I did punch it through wax paper but it really didn't help. The top and bottom scallop is adhered with glue dots. It is really hard to see the colors and stamp in the picture because of the lighting. Kinda makes you dizzy doesn't it? Sorry.
Stamps: Riveting
Paper: Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Walmart White
Ink: Brocade Blue
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 SU Circle Punch, Glue Dots, York Peppermint Patties

6 comments:

Lorie said...

You are crazy! These are super cute and you may have talked me into making some of my own! :o)

Alhambra Club said...

WOW, you go girl, they are great.

Doris said...

What a good sister you are! I hope she loves them.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Ok, you've been officially busy!! They are too cute! Your sister is going to love them!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute idea!

Ret said...

Holy cow!!! You've been busy, busy!
they are so dang cute! Your sister will be thrilled. It sure was nice of you to do those for her. what a fun surprise!!!!