Sunday, November 11, 2007

"Masculine Card"


I made this card for a gift set that I am making. I didn't put a greeting on it yet because I don't know what greeting she wants on it. I am in the process of making 6 different gift sets. She hasn't confirmed her order yet but I wanted to get started on them as soon as possible just in case. If she doesn't end up ordering them, I am going to give them away to you guys. The gift sets consist of a card holder, 4 cards with envelopes, gum holder, covered 3x5 notepad and beaded pen. I have one gift set done so far.
Stamps: Angler, Canvas
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, Always Artichoke, Whisper White
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: Earth Elements Eyelets, Linen Thread, Prisma Colored Pencils, Gamsol,

5 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

You've done a great job on this! You colored the image great!!

Kelly L said...

I love your color choices. The blue just jumps off that hat at ya. I usually color this is image in earth tones, but then it tends to all blend in. I will try it your way next time. TFS! :)

Alhambra Club said...

What a great image, love your coloring and color bombo

Nancy said...

Love this...your coloring and choice of colors is right on!
Great job.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rochelle. : )
I didn't know you had a blog, but ran across it while "blog hopping." This is a terrific masculine card!!!!