Saturday, November 10, 2007

"Embossed Silhouettes"


Here are four cards we made at stamp camp. I really love the colors that we used. This will make a nice set to give to someone.

We used the embossing buddy so that we didn't get embossing powder all over the card. The greeting is from warm words on the first two. I also like how the flowers are closer together on these as opposed to the last two.

We distressed the edges, which is one of my favorite looks for a card. The card is white so it matches the embossing. The greeting on the last two is from Much Appreciated.














Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Warm Words, Much Appreciated
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Taken With Teal, Purely Pomegranate, Wild Wasabi, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Embossing Buddy, White Embossing Powder, Distressing Tool,

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice cards, great job!

Anonymous said...

These are lovely - embossing really does make a card look extra special doesn't it? TFS

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful!!!! I think they'd make a great set of cards for a gift.

Kimberly said...

These are beautiful!!!!

Ticia said...

I really like the clean simplicity of these cards they are beautiful. I always forget I have this set.

Pegg S said...

These flowers look so beautiful embossed!! They all are just gorgeous!

Ret said...

wow! these are stunning. so crisp & clean. just plain beautiful. your colors with the white are just so dramatic. anyone would be so happy to have these as a gift, I'm sure! You sure have a knack, girl!!!