Sunday, October 07, 2007

"Wrapped Hershey Bar"


Another item for the Principal and Vice Principal's Halloween goodie bags. I love making these. The pumpkin is a Hero Arts stamp, isn't it cute? I had everything done on these for three days, except for the stamped image. I really wanted to use the scallop ovals but I couldn't find anything to go inside them. It really bugged me. Usually I know exactly what I want to use and things go easy. Not this time. But I really like how they turned out. The picture isn't the best, it looks kinda washed out. Maybe I will take a different one ans switch them out.

Here are the directions for the wrapped Hershey Bars.

Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Creepy Crawly DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, SU Gel Pen, Crimper, Hershey Bar, SU Circle Punch

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Awesome Rochelle! Do we get to see the who set together before you give them away? I hope so!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Rochelle- These are too cute! I love when you make these -- they always turn out great!

Corie said...

WOW you come up with the BEST projects -- thanks so much for sharing!!

Laura said...

Great idea, I will have to try that. I love the pumpkin!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Thank you so much for the great directions! I'm making these for my sister-in-laws bridal shower this summer.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great directions on making candy bar covers I was looking for something like this to give my students as a treat at Christmas time.
Angie Person