Tuesday, October 23, 2007

"Last Halloween Gift Set I promise"


Seriously, I swear this is the last Halloween gift set. This is the completed set for the ladies in the office and for the two aids in my daughters class. I gave them to them today and gave the other gift sets to the principal and vice principal yesterday. They were all a big hit. I knew that they would love them as much as I loved making them. Now I need to start planning for Christmas.
Stamps: Stampin' Up, Hero Arts
Paper: Basic Black, Only Orange, Whisper White, Creepy Crawly DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punch, SU Markers, Stickles, Trident Gum, Velcro Dots, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, SU Gel Pen, Crimper, Hershey Bar, Hershey Nuggets, White and Black Organdy Ribbon

6 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Fabulous sets! You did a great job, as always!

Alhambra Club said...

I love your gift sets, keep them coming.

Melissa said...

I love your gift sets too!!

Anonymous said...

Your sets are so good, I will never tire of seeing them. Very nice!

Pegg S said...

What a fantastic set !! Those lucky girls!!

Anonymous said...

I love all these gift sets--don't stop!! :-)