Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Are you sick of this paper yet?"


I think I am going to have to "retire" this paper for a while. I really do love it but I have to stop using it before I hate it. LOL The first card I made is a thank you card. I made 9 of these for the ladies in my yahoo group that gave me the $50 gift card. I borrowed the designer label punch from my demo. I don't think I will get it though. For me it is hard to work with. I think I am just going to punch a bunch of them from my scrap paper. I cased this layout from a card I got from my friend Ginny that I met at SCS SO CAL Stamp Mania. Her card used more layers than mine but I used the same stamps. I really like how it turned out.
Stamps: Simply Said, Riveting
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Designer Label Punch, Lt Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Markers, Small 1/4in Circle Punch

This card I made using another stamp set that I borrowed from my demo. Fun & Fast Notes. I think I might just have to get this set. I like most of the stamps in the set. I like this card but looking at it now, I think I should have used a different color ribbon. The black kinda bugs me now. The greeting is from Stampendous. It came in a 5 or 6 pack of greetings. I like the font.
Stamps: Fast And Fun Notes, Stampendous
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Real Red, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, SU Gel Pen, Giga and Mega Scallop Square Punch

3 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

I love the cake image in the second card...too cute!

Melissa said...

It's so cute how could you get tired of it?

Bella Rose Creations said...

Nope...I still like this paper!