Sunday, September 02, 2007

"Wild About You"


I found this paper on my outing this weekend. Isn't it fun? I really like the bright colors and the pattern is kinda cool too. I didn't make this for anyone special. I guess it is a just wanted to stamp card. I stamped the lion in Lovely Lilac first then again in Lavender Lace, then one more time in Lovely Lilac. I cut out the Lavender mane and glued it on the face, then cut out the Lilac face and glued it on the lion.
Stamps: Wild About You
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace
Accessories: Giga ang Mega Scallop Square, Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this is sooo cute! I love the background paper I think it works very nicely with this bold stamp.

Ticia said...

That paper looks really great with the animal ! Too cute.

Ticia

Alhambra Club said...

That paper is fantastic, love the bright colors, what a great card.

Sharon said...

Fun Card, Rochelle!

CreativeMish said...

I really like this card! Love the bright colors!

Corie said...

Love the paper, and Wild about you is the perfect set to use with it. GREAT card -- so bright and happy.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love that bright paper!

JoAnna Goodman said...

Love the paper! You did a great job with the lion!

Anonymous said...

Rochelle,
Great card! I love the printed paper. Where did you go on your outing to find such great paper?

michelle sturgeon said...

WOW! These bright colours are awesome! i love the purple!

Unknown said...

love it, of course! Love the two colors on the lion, now I think I need a lion stamp and another mouse! Shelly

Anne said...

LOVE the paper?! Where did you ever find such cute paper to make such a cute card? *wink*

Hugs,
Anne :)