Saturday, September 01, 2007

"Trick or Treat"


I hit my local stamp store today to get some more pattern paper. I found these two Hero Arts pumpkin stamps there with a cute card displayed. I tried to case it when I got home but I don't think it looks like the one I saw today but it is close. I cut the background paper out then stamped the pumpkins on that. Then I stamped the pumpkins on the striped paper and then cut them out and glued them on the ones that were stamped on the dotted paper. The stems are on the dotted paper and on the ones that I cut out. They match up so it looks pretty cool.
Stamps: Trick or Treat, Hero Arts
Paper: Bravo Burgundy, Old Olive, DP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Black Brads

7 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love this. The paper is great and so are the pumpkins. Sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

Isn't that technique called something liek "painting with paper"? It's so cute with those papers!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, love the paper and your pumpkins

Ticia said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE

Sharon said...

What a great idea to stamp the pumpkins on the patterned paper. I love it!

Linda SS said...

What a cute & fun card. Very cool technique:) Thanks for sharing.

Anne said...

You are SO taking me paper shopping girlfriend! Where in the world are you getting such FUN-TABULOUS paper?! *wink*

Just amazed at your ability to create everyday! You've come along way with your blog posting (regularly)... so wonderful!

Hugs,
Anne :)