Tuesday, September 11, 2007

"Ugly Bird and Child"


Here is another card I made for VSN. The challenge was to make a "dirty" card. I used direct to paper, sponging, and distressing. I really like how this one turned out. I was in my local stamp store last week and I was talking to them about "Ugly Bird" and she said, have you seen the 4 pack of smaller birds? I was like, no but now I have to have them. Aren't they cute? Kristine and I decided that the momma bird and the babies are cute but daddy is one "Ugly Bird" LOL

Stamps: Hero Arts, Canvas
Paper: Certainly Celery, Brocade Blue, Whisper white, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Black Brads, Sponges, Distressing Tool, SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

6 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

love this card, who is the company that makes ugly bird, I love him

Risa said...

This is too cute.....the kiddy birds are adorable! The daddy...well let me say this. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. lol
malieta:)

Corie said...

These birds are so cute!!!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Ugly Bird is growing on me!!!

Unknown said...

ok, if the long legged bird is the "ugly bird", is that the momma bird or the daddy bird? I don't get it... to me it looks like one adult bird and 4 baby birds.... so who is who? wish you were here, Shelly

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh...found it!

funny, since I just saw this set on ebay tonigh tand thought that it was a delightful set!

now to find this set again!