Thursday, September 13, 2007

" Just Chickin' In"


I couldn't post yesterday, my hubby is home all week, he is sick. He took my laptop with him in the bedroom yesterday and I couldn't pry it away from him. For some reason, I can't post from my desktop. I don't know why but it just won't let me. Oh well, I am posting today while he is in the shower. He he he. I love this card. I don't have this stamp but I might have to get it. Kristine has it and I stamped a few images. The stamp is from Cornish Heritage Farms. I made this card last weekend
Stamps: CHF, Weathered, Best of Cluck (on the blue background)
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red, Brocade Blue, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue
Accessories: SU Markers, Hodgepodge Hardware, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Sponges, Distressing Tool, Brown Gingham Ribbon

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Hahaha! This is my kind of humor! Love it!

Alhambra Club said...

Great card, that is weird that you can't post from your desktop, hmm. Does this mean that hubby did not take a shower yesterday LOL. Love your card.

Kristine Reynolds said...

Flossie is sooo funny!

Should I tell you that Rochelle and I didn't take a shower for 2 days during our weekend together doing VSN?

Love this card! Great colors!

Rochelle W said...

Kristine,
You wern't supposed to say that. But really, a shower would have got in the way of our stamping. LOL