Wednesday, September 05, 2007

"Just a Little Something"

I found the last card I made on vacation. Ok, it was not the last card I made, it is the last one that I have to post. (I think) I love the color combo of this one. The whole card....not so much. It's ok, but nothing special. I have no idea what stamp set this is from. It belongs to my friend Shelly in MN. The layout is a fun one. It is a past splitcoast sketch challenge. It is a fun one too. You should try it if you haven't. The paper is from Target. It is the one with the adhesive back. No glue required. Woo Hoo.
Paper: Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Giga and Mega Scallop Punch, Black, Light Pink, and Celery Grosgrain SU Ribbon


Kristine Reynolds said...

Very cute Rochelle! The colors an DP are so fun!

Flossie's Follies said...

Too cute, love the card.

A. Sanborn said...

Supah Cute card with a great choice in colors and accessories Rochelle! I've not seen any instruction/measurement (for wedge) for this type of layout?! What fun.

Anne :)