Friday, September 07, 2007

"Happy Birthday for a Boy"


I thought I posted all the cards I made on vacation. But I found one more. I like this one for a little boy. I totally copied my friend Shelly's card. The stamps are from a clear set that she had. The stop sign punch with the greeting inside is a Creative Memories Punch. It is outlined with stickles, of course. There is also stickles on the three lights of the traffic light. Also the background is cuttlebugged with the embossing folder called traffic jam. How perfect is that.
Stamps: Clear stamps, Hero Arts
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Green Galore, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Stickles, Creative Memories Punch, Cuttlebug, Embossing Folders, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Great little boy card!

Bella Rose Creations said...

That is so cute! Uh Oh another CB folder I didn't know I needed ;-)