Monday, August 13, 2007

"This Little Piggie"


Another card I made on vacation. This cute Piggie stamp belongs to my friend Shelly. I think it is soooo cute. It is a Penny Black stamp. I used the Stylized Flowers Embossing Folder on this one. and colored it in with the SU markers. I got the prima from my friend Kristine and put a jeweled brad in the middle to match. I think it turned out great. I am a little frustrated today. For some reason my computer crashes when I want to post a card. I can change the layout and do everything else and it is fine but when I go to post a card, it crashes. So I have to hook up the laptop and post from there. I have had to do that for three days now. AGH!!! It's better than nothing I guess. It is just a hassle.
Stamps: Penny Black
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Embossing Folder, Prima, Jeweled Brad, SU Markers

8 comments:

Melissa said...

Hahaha! So cute!

Elizabeth Royalty said...

those piggies are too cute! love the fun colors and the embossing. sorry about the computer crashing, though... that stinks...:(

Alhambra Club said...

These little piggies are too cute, love them, your colors and embossing are great.

Gail Binette said...

Adorable. Looks like they are doing a pig jig LOL!

Anne said...

OMGosh... these are just too SUPAH cute Rochelle! Definitely brings a smile to ones face! *wink*

Sorry to hear of the "crashing" 'puter?! I so wish I could assist you, however we both know that I'm a tech tard at this 'puter thing! *insert sad face*

Good Luck with finding a fix soon!

Hugs,
Anne :)

A "pig jig"... *LOL*

Anne said...

Oops... almost forgot! Sorry about your little catastrophe you experienced while visiting my blog yesterday... sure hope you didn't bonk yourself too hard?! *wink*

Have a day as special as yourself my friend.

Hugs,
Anne :)

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love these piggys Rochelle. No wonder you stayed up all night with Shelley...she has a bunch of really cute stamps to play with!

crazy4mycrafts said...

This card is adorable! Love the piggies!