Saturday, August 25, 2007

"Layout Challenged"


I made this card last night, it took me almost two and a half hours. Seriously. Here's why. I got some new paper yesterday and I couldn't wait to make a card with it. I knew that I wanted to use this Bella image that I got from Kristine with my new paper. Here is the problem. I am very layout challenged. I seem to make the same layouts over and over. Which is fine, but I would like to do something different once in a while. Ya know, mix it up a little. Why didn't I just go to SCS and look at some of the past sketch challenges? I really wanted to but my husband was on the computer and my lap top isn't connected to the Internet. So I sat here cutting out pieces, putting them on, not liking them and changing them around. Then I took a break or two, got back to my card. Here is what I came up with. Today we are going to Best Buy and getting wireless Internet connection for the laptop. Woo Hoo!!! So, tonight while I am trying to think of a good layout, I can go to the laptop and look at some past challenges. I can't wait.
Stamps: Stamping Bella, Greeting is a Michael's $1 clear stamp
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Confetti White, Bo Bunny DP
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Primas, Black Brads, Caribbean Blue Brads, Prisma Colored Pencils, Hodgepodge Hardware

5 comments:

Lorie said...

I love our wireless for that exact reason! We actually have 3 people on the internet at the same time!

Love the card...super cute!

Alhambra Club said...

Oh dear, you HAVE to get wireless. Love the card, that paper is fantastic.

Kristine Reynolds said...

LOVE this card!!! Bring your laptop when you come to visit!

Theresa said...

Fabulous card!!! The bella, the paper and everything you did to pull it all together!!!

Unknown said...

Your card is wonderful, I adore the DP's you used from Bo-Bunny. (I am going to have to go searching for some.) Great job!