Friday, August 24, 2007

"I got Happy Mail"


My mail was sitting in my mail box for 4 days. Someone snapped a key off in my lock and I couldn't get to my mail. The mail carrier came by yesterday and brought me a ton of mail and what was mixed in with all the junk and bills? Two very cool Bella RAK's. I got this first one from Kristine. It was jam packed with stamped Bella images. I couldn't wait to tear into it. I knew they were in there and it was just killing me that I couldn't get into my mail box. Thank you soooooo much Kristine. I can't wait to play. Isn't her card so cute? She made it from her monthly kit that she gets from Papperpretties. Kristine is also one of their design team members. Way to go Kristine. They sure knew what they were doing when they choose you.

This very cool Blogger RAK I got from the talented Susanna Boyd over at Barefoot Stamper. I love her card. She stamped the images on pattern paper and cut them out and glued them on to their dresses. What a very cool look. Great colors and great card. I love the paper she used and the colors are beautiful. Thank you Susanna for thinking of me and sending me this great card.

5 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What great Bella RAK's and what torture to know they are there and you can't get at them. Enjoy the weekend.

Lorie said...

Oh...those are super cute!

Melissa said...

Fabulous! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Ticia said...

That is such a nice thing to find after being mail deprived!

Theresa said...

Such a treat to get these beauties!!!