Wednesday, May 16, 2007

"Father's Day Tent Topper"


So, I spent Mother's Day stamping. I stamped Father's Day cards. Kinda funny. This was my first time trying this fold. It is so cool. I wish I could take credit for it but I can't. The genius behind this fold is Michelle Wooderson. The over all card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The card itself is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 then you add the top piece to make the card 5 1/2 tall. Clear as mud? It is super easy and looks very cool. I found the manly paper at Joann's. I don't know where I got the ribbon. I have had it for a while. I might have gotten it at the Fabric Barn in LA.

Stamps: Espress Yourself, All Year Cheer 2
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Brocade Blue, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Giga and Mega Scallop Punches, Ribbon, SU Markers

4 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Looks great...always love a masculine sample (in both forms...ha!)...

Kristine Reynolds said...

Very nice card! I'll have to try this. Perfect "man" card!

doverdi said...

Nice card. I love the looks of it with the scallop on the top. Great masculine colors.

Kristine said...

Oh, I just LOVE all these tent topper cards. :) LOVE YOUR STYLE!!