Thursday, May 17, 2007

"Birthday Tent Topper"


Here is another tent topper card, this time with a rectangle and not a circle on the top. These are fun to make. I found the paper at Joann's. I added stickles to her hat and skirt and put some in the center of the flowers. The card starts by 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 square. Then add the "topper" to make it 5 1/2 tall. Super easy and very cute when they are done. You should try these.



Stamps: Stamping Bella, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Lovely Lilac, Basic Black, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Basic Black. Lovely Lilac
Accessories: SU Markers, Stickles, Prima Flowers

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

ok, I really love this one! I gotta try this. Nice job, but hey! Where's the cuttlebug???

Anonymous said...

I JUST FOUND YOUR BLOG. LOVE YOU CARDS. THE JUST POP SO NICELY! OFF TO ADD YOU TO MY LINK LIST.

Michelle D. said...

So, so cute, and what fun colors in that paper!! I love your Father's Day card too!

doverdi said...

Very pretty. I love the bella's too.

elimas said...

This card is very cute. Thanks for giving us the measurements.