Wednesday, February 03, 2010

"Girl Scout Week - Peppermint Sammiches"


Once again a super easy candy project for Molly's Girl Scout troops gift set. I make these all the time. The stamp set that I used is a retired Close To My Heart clear set called Make New Friends. When you are looking for the York Peppermint Patties, make sure you find the ones that are completely wrapped in foil and not the ones that are individually wrapped ones in little pouches. Those won't work. To adhere the scallop circles to the peppermint patties I used glue dots. I used a couple cause when I used one sometimes the scallop shifted a little and that annoyed me. Come back tomorrow for another item for the gift set.

Stamps: Make New Friends (retired CTMH)
Paper: Close To Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Glorious Green
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punch, Glue Dots, York Peppermint Patties

2 comments:

Cherry said...

Nice stuff! I'm enjoying reading your blog here!

Keeping My Cents said...

What size where you scallops? Love this!