Saturday, February 06, 2010

"Girl Scout Week- Gift Sets"


These are the completed gift sets for the Girl Scouts. I had so much fun making these for the girls. Molly passed them out on Tuesday and the girls loved them. The treat boxes were filled with two bag toppers, a peppermint sammich, gum holder, and RSVP pen. You can find the directions for the items from the previous posts from this week. Now I need another project. Maybe I will do some Valentine treats for the teachers. They do love to get gifts and I love making them.
Stamps: Make New Friends (retired CTMH) Girl Power (retired Stampin' Up)
Paper: Glorious Green, Close To Cocoa, Whisper White
Ink: Glorious Green, Close To Cocoa, Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Scallop Circle Punch, SU Circle Punches, Word Window Punch, Tacky Tape, Micro Beads, Heat Gun, Address Label, Trident Gum, Hershey Nuggets, Brads, Green Apple Grosgrain Ribbon, Ziploc Baggies, M&M's, York Peppermint Patties, SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, RSVP Pen, Glue Dots

12 comments:

Gaby said...

Your set is absolutely gorgeous.
Great job.

jimlynn said...

Those girls are going to love them! They are fabulous!!! Just great.

Marla said...

You are such a talented mother! Molly has to be very happy she has you! Beautiful!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

These are awesome gift sets!!!!

Alicia said...

I love the color combo on these!

Sara Paschal said...

So very cute, I love seeing your sets;) I am not connected at the house anymore don't know if you have moved to IA yet or not? Please contact me at paschal.sara@gmail.com and I will get intouch when I am on next.

hugs
Sara

Doris said...

Who wouldn't want one of these??? What a wonderful treat!

Tammy said...

I was a leader before I found Stampin Up and I wish I still was a GS Leader.
That is so cute!!

Jen said...

I love everything you put in those sets. So stinkin' cute! I think the pens might be my favorite.

PBarker4 said...

Love it!! Do you have instructions or a video to share?? I would love to make for my girls

Thank you
Pam
barker3angels@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love these for my girls....do you sell these in sets ready to assemble?
Murphysm1@hotmail.com
Thanks....Shanon

Unknown said...

How To Make An Impression On Girl