Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Wonderful Friend"


This is another card that we did in my last class. This is a very simple layout and one of those quick cards. I Used the stamp-a-ma-jig to line up the greeting, cut a slit in the top fold of the card for the ribbon and punched the flowers out with the SU trio flower punch. I also added some bling to the middle of the flowers to give them some pizazz. I got the ribbon from Joann's. They have so many different stripes that you could use any color card, which means this would also make an easy card set to make someone for a gift. Which just gave me an idea, I think I will make more in different colors to give to someone. Thanks Rochelle! LOL
Stamps: Wonderful Favorites
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Basic Black, Only Orange, Real Red, Yo Yo Yellow, Whisper White
Ink: Brilliant Blue, Real Red
Accessories: Bling, Trio Flower Punch, Striped Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

0 comments: