Friday, January 22, 2010

"Love My Butterflies"


I'm sure I don't have to tell you that Flight of the Butterfly is my FAVORITE stamp set right now. I cased the layout and colors for the card from page 15 in the Mini Catalog. I don't have the new heart set so I replaced the heart with a couple butterflies. This is the only like the third time I have used the catalog samples for inspiration. I don't know why I don't do this more often. I am hoping to get some more stamping done this weekend. I was sick most of last week and stuck in bed. I went to the doctor yesterday cause I thought I might have pneumonia. Turns out that I had an ear infection. Which was fine but I didn't know why I spent three days coughing non stop. I coughed so hard some times that I almost passed out. It was weird. Turns out that I had a severe asthma attack and had major bronchial constriction. So I am taking steroids for 5 days, Advair twice a day, and using the nebulizer every 4 hours for the next two weeks. I feel better than I did yesterday cause now I can breathe, but still not a 100%. So this weekend I am going to set up a card table in my room, let the kids have free reign of the house and I am going to rest and stamp!
Stamps: Flight of The Butterfly
Paper: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Butterfly Punch, Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Corner Rounder