Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"Belli Challenge # 43 Cord"


This weeks Belli Challenge is cord. Each week Chris gives us a challenge that uses things that we have lying around the house or a different technique. I love everything about this card except for the image. Which I guess is the most important part right? I wanted to use a different image but I couldn't find what I was looking for. Don't you hate that?


Stamps: Stamping Bella
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Ski Slope DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Scallop Border Punch, Silver Cord, SU Markers,
Check out what the other ladies on the team came up with for the challenge.
Holly Brown
Shelly Koskinen
Chris Dickinson
Christi Thorsen
Lorie Ames
Courtney Fowler
Joan Ervin
Jennifer Greco

16 comments:

Holly said...

How cute! Love what you did with the cord.

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Great job Rochelle!! I love your colors, scallops and paper piercing! I played this week too, don't forget me!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Very cute! I really like Bellas!

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is so cute! I love the Bella Stamps.

Chrissy D said...

Rochelle- This is SUPER CUTE! Love this card! TFS!

Courtney said...

Oh, isn't this just CUTE!

Christi Flores said...

How cute!! Love that paper!!

Anonymous said...

Love what you did with this card, Rochelle! Love the scallops! Just darling!

Hugs!

Danita said...

Rochelle, what a cute card!!! Who doesnt love a Bella??!!! And who doesnt love that paper??? Great job with the cording!!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Rochelle,
Noticed you haven't posted in a while. Hope everything is ok with you and the family! Happy Thanksgiving!

Lauri said...

Hi Rochelle! I lurk here and check out your every post! I hope everything is okay since you have not been around in a week or so....have a great Thanksgiving! I am thankful I emailed you last year as you were the catalyst that got me going this year!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute...I love your Bella and what a creative way to add the cording...beautifully done!!!

Whimsey said...

Adorable...as always!

How's your hand doing?

Also...any online stores you like to shop at? :D

Hugs,
~Michele, SBS10

Anonymous said...

Hi Rochelle

I miss your blogging and I hope everything is alright with you. :)

JoAnna Goodman said...

Hi, Rochelle! Just checking in... miss seeing your creations! Hope everything is fine. Hugs!

Robyn said...

Absoltuley gorgeous!!!!