Monday, October 20, 2008

"Urban Garden"

I hope you all had a great weekend. I did. It was very relaxing. Friday I went to my stamp class. Even though I wasn't teaching it I wanted to show up and say hi to everyone. It was fun. Carrie did some of the cards and projects that I was going to do so that was cool. Everyone had a good time too. Saturday and Sunday we just hung out. I even got a nap in. Woo Hoo. I love taking naps. I just got the SU scallop border punch and Eastern Blooms and I can't wait to play with those soon. I also placed an order for tons of paper and Upsy Daisy, and Flight of the Butterfly stamp sets. I can't wait for that to come in. Sarah's teacher loves butterflies so I am excited to make her some special things with that stamps set.
This card was one that we did at Carrie's open house. I love the simplicity of this card and how it is monochromatic except for the splash of color from the felt flower.
Stamps: Curly Label Punch Bundle
Paper: Basic Gray, Urban Garden DP
Ink: Basic Gray
Accessories: Curly Label Punch, Felt Flower, Silver Brad, Gray Satin Ribbon, Dimensionals


Christi said...

Wow! This is stunning!!

Cheryl said...

Very nice card! Love the colors and papers

Sara Paschal said...

Beautiful card Rochelle, I love the color combo you used.

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Wow! This is beautiful!

Catherine said...

simply beautiful!

Melissa said...


Many Blessings,

MNScrapbookmom said...

love this...¥

Ret said...

so classy, Rochelle. Love it!

Michelle said...

Grey is a coloe I hardly ever use! This is so pretty! I love it!