Thursday, October 23, 2008

"Matchbook Pumpkin Treats"


Sorry, I thought I posted these yesterday. I made these for Molly's class for her to pass out on Halloween. I love making these cause they are very easy to make.
Here are the directions. I used the Scor-Pal to score these. It is so fast to do them. It literally took 3 minutes to score 20 of them.

I scored the paper while it was still 8 1/2 x 11 and then cut it. If you don't have a Scor-Pal you have to get one. It ROCKS!!
Cut the cardstock 8 1/2 x 3. Sore at 5 inches and 1 inch. Decorate the front, attach the candy with a staple and close. That's it. Easy Peasy!

Stamps: Trick Or Treat
Paper: Only Orange, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Only Orange
Accessories: Scor-Pal, Black Stickles, Stapler, Giga and Mega Scallop Square

13 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

Too cute, too easy!! I've gotta make some of these!! Hugs!

CreativeMish said...

Very cute!! What a great idea!

Denise said...

So cute, the kids will love them. I need to try one of those. Thanks for sharing.

Danita said...

These are adorable Rochelle. I loved making the kids cute little things like these to pass out in there classes. I miss those days. I now have one in her 1st yr of college and one is a Soph in high school. Ive been thinking about you and you hand. I hope its healing now.

Kimberly said...

How cute are these?!!! I think I;m going to make them for the kids class and also my co-workers :) Thanks for sharing :o)

Christi Flores said...

How cute are these?!!! I love them!!!!

Lori A. said...

Thanks! I think I'll do these for my son's kindergarten class. They don't have a halloween party but they do give out a treat bag.

Anonymous said...

These turned out so cute don't you just love these matchbox pkgs? I have made these in the past for my dd's classmates and the loved them. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Shelly Koskinen said...

These are very cute!!!

Vicki Hook said...

TFS! I'm going to make some of these to go with my Frank N. Stein treat boxes! TOOOOO cute!

Anonymous said...

Just tried to make these and you are so right....they are easy peasey!!!
Thanks so much for sharing.
I think I will find some Christmas candy to use for the holidays too.

Anonymous said...

Rochelle what a great idea. we don't have a halloween stamp set, but i am about to do a christmas sale, and am sure these will go down a treat! Glad your healing is progressing, majella.

Anndrea said...

Love these! I surprised my daughter this morning with a few I made last night. She wants to help with the rest!