Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Belli Challenge # 40 Thanksgiving"


This weeks challenge is Thanksgiving. I love thanksgiving. I love to cook the dinner and have family around. Since we don't have family here in Cali we invite the single guy at my husband's work over every year. I don't have any Happy Thanksgiving greetings so I printed my greeting out on the computer in the SU Really Rust color.


Stamps: Little Layers II
Paper: Really Rust, Old Olive, Confetti Cream
Ink: Really Rust, Old Olive

Check out what the other design team members did for this weeks challenge.
Chris Dickinson
Holly Brown
Danita Hollander
Shelly Koskinen
Jennifer Greco
Joan Ervin
Ceal Pritchett
Lori Ames
Sarah Anderson

5 comments:

Jennifer Orbaker said...

Like how you printed the sentiment off the computer to match!

Anonymous said...

Great card. I can hardly believe that we are in the holiday season wow. Don't you love that we have our computers to back us up when we don't have that perfect stamp we need? Good job at improvising. TFS.

Debbie/Phx AZ

Joan Ervin said...

This is a wonderful Thanksgiving card...love the pumpkins and the torn paper...gorgeous fall colors, too!!!

Ret said...

Great card! So simple, but so fantastic!!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

This looks great Rochelle! We don't have family in the area either, what a great idea to invite a friend; I hope you have a wonderful meal!