Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Wild About You"


Molly is home sick again. I tell ya, those little ones are so demanding when they are sick. LOL She is getting a lot of rest. I wish I could have taken a nap along with her but not today. This card was made last year in my stamp camp. I didn't have anything fresh to post today cause I am busy cleaning and finishing up laundry. Tomorrow my friend Kristine is in town and is coming over to stamp all day. Woo Hoo! I haven't seen her since Stamp Mania last April. I kind of have a feeling Kristine will be stamping, I usually do a lot of talking and don't get much done. Then tomorrow night I am going to stamp with two of my other friends. We are going to each do a shoe box swap with two projects each. It should be fun. I haven't had an all day all night stamp fest in forever. I can't wait. Have a great day ladies.

8 comments:

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is too cute!!!

Catherine said...

one of my fave SU stamp...love it!

Lauri said...

have fun!!!! you are so lucky!!!!

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love this card! Great color combo!! Hugs!

Christi Flores said...

This card is so cute!!!

Sandra Smart said...

This is really cute Rochelle! I have that set and have never thought of using it that way, so thanks for sharing the great idea!

Karina Beck said...

Sweet card. This one I have to lift ; )

Marla said...

I love how you did the background with the words! Cute, cute, cute!!