Friday, September 12, 2008

"Muirfield Birthday"


The new designer paper Muirfield is so perfect for those guy cards that are hard to make. This card started out as a "masculine" card but for some reason I felt the need to add some primas. I don't know why I do that. I guess I don't have many cards to send to guys so I tend to make all girl cards. But at least I tried on this one right? LOL I used a corner rounder for the scalloped edge and added some dots in the scallops with a gel pen. Have a great weekend everyone!
Stamps: Happy Everything
Paper: Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Muirfield DP
Ink: Pacific Point, Old Olive
Accessories: Hero Arts Pearl Bling, Corner Rounder Punch, SU White Gel Pen, Grosgrain Ribbon, Primas, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this card. So many blogs I look at have these incredible intricate projects that I would never dream of undertaking. Your blog is so great because it has ideas that I can actually try and (the best part) they are so darn CUTE!!! Thanks for all the inspiration to amateur stampers like myself for all the help you give!

Christi Flores said...

I am in love with this card!! Awesome!!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is so cute!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is so cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love this card!! And those candy purses are too cute!! You are so talented!! Thanks for sharing with us!!!

kat said...

I love this card, Rochelle! I finally broke down & bought this stamp set; now I have some inspiration to use it; thanks.

Diane said...

Oh so lovely! Love the color combo!
Great paper indeed! TFS!

Anonymous said...

Cute card...love the color combo!

JoAnna Goodman said...

The style of this card is great! I love how it turned out! Great colors! Hugs!