Saturday, September 06, 2008

"Flap Card"


I have always wanted to give these flap cards a try. I found the directions on Splitcoast. Mine didn't' turn out like I wanted it to but I like them and they're cute. I'm such a dork, I wasn't paying attention when I was making these cause I used the SU scallop punch instead of using my Marvy punch to make it bigger. Oh well. For the rounded top, I don't have a Coluzzle, so I used my creative memories cutting tools. I think a Coluzzle would have worked a lot better. It was hard to line up mine to get it even on both sides. To close these I used 1/4 of a Velcro dot instead of the magnet closures. So I guess I didn't follow the directions at all. LOL
Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White, Sweet Always DP
Ink: Regal Rose, Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, White Grosgrain Ribbon, Velcro Dots

8 comments:

MNScrapbookmom said...

Great-great cards Rochelle. I will have to give these ones a try. I tagged you on my blog, and then realized that you have already been tagged by "I love your blog". Oh well, I love your blog, and it will bring more wonderful viewers to your great pages. Have a great weekend... ¥

Dizzy Broad said...

These are really pretty! Just wanted to tell you that your blog is easier to read now that you've chosen a white background instead of black :-). You do amazing work and read your blog on a regular basis for inspiration. Thanks! - gigi

Dani said...

You don't need no stinkin' instructions! LOL! Fabulous job! :)

Melissa said...

It's ok that you didn't follow the instructions because these turned out really cute anyway!

Many Blessings,
M.

Unknown said...

They are beautiful, love them all.

Courtney said...

Adorable!

Shelly Koskinen said...

Wow, you've been busy. I love the "M&M Pull Up" and these flap cards...I'll have to try them out.

Chris said...

these turned out fabulous!!!