Sunday, August 24, 2008

"Turtle Birthday"


How cute is this little turtle? I got him yesterday. It is one of the new stamps by Denami Design. I got a few more of their new stamps too. I couldn't help it, they were cute and their samples made me want them even more. I colored this little guy with markers and then stickled the presents, his spots, and the outline of the shell. The greeting is from Hero Arts. Monday Katie goes back to school so I will have all three girls in school all day. I have waited for this day for so long. I can't believe it is almost here. Woo Hoo! I don't know what I will do with myself but I'm sure I will come up with something. Most likely cleaning and laundry. LOL
Stamps: Denami Design, Hero Arts
Paper: Pixie Pink, Lovely Lilac, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Stickles

5 comments:

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Completely adorable!

Jessica said...

I've been an admirer of all of your CUTE projects for over a year now and wanted to let you know I've nominated you for an award...
visit http://www.stampergarten.blogspot.com
Best wishes!
Jessica

Anonymous said...

The first day my kids went back to school I actually didn't know what to do with myself but now I am sooo enjoying my peace and quiet again.
Love the cute turtle card!

JoAnna Goodman said...

What sweet little turtles! Cute card, Ro!! Hope all the girls have a great year at school!

Sandra Smart said...

Oh, I love this little turtle! He is so cute!