Tuesday, August 26, 2008

"Tangerine Blooms"


I finally got my order. Woo Hoo!! Only paper this time but that's ok. I do have a stamp order that I will put in soon. Good thing too cause I need new stamps. I spent yesterday organizing my stamping stuff and I have way too many retired stamps and way too many that I don't use. It was nice to get everything organized finally. I don't have a stamp room, I have two book shelves and some bins that I keep my stuff in. Some day I hope to have a craft room.
Stamps: Small Script, Heartfelt Thanks
Paper: Tangerine Tango, Tangerine Tango DP, Whisper White
Ink: Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, Tangerine Brads, White Grosgrain Ribbon

4 comments:

Christi Flores said...

Your card is so sweet! I don't have a stamp room either so I totally feel ya! :)

JoAnna Goodman said...

Fabulous new SU color!! Your card turned out great!!

Melissa said...

Lovely!

Many Blessings,
M.

Erin said...

Wow nice card! The pp is really nice. Where did you find tangerine brads? They are awesome.