Sunday, August 03, 2008

"Rainbow Bees"


I had so much fun stamping Saturday. I made 8 cards. It was so nice to stamp for myself for a change. This was a fun card to make too. I love the bright colors of the paper and I decided to make the bees bright colors too. And of course I had to add stickles. I made the scallop border with a corner punch and I added some bling to them to jazz them up. The image is popped up with dimensionals. I love how it this card turned out.
Stamps: Stampendous
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Bling, Corner Rounder, Stickles, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great card.. I love the bright colors and the stamp..

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Great card Rochelle! I love the bright colors, it looks so cheery & fun.

JoAnna Goodman said...

The color combo on this card is fabulous!! I love the bright colors! You did a great job on the stamp image!! Great job, R!!

Jennifer Orbaker said...

I really like the bright colors, so cheery! Great card!

Lorie said...

That is cute, cute, cute!

Leanne said...

This card is so cute. Love the bugs! You have such wonderful ideas! One of my fave blogs!

Sandra Smart said...

Love the colorful bees! Too cute!

Abra Leah Cross said...

I like the bright colors, but also how crisp and smooth your coloring is. Great job!