Saturday, August 16, 2008

"Good Morning Tammy"


So here is a funny story about this bag. I got an e-mail from Tammy yesterday asking for the diaper cake directions. So I sent them to her, she sent me back another e-mail thanking me for the directions and at the end of her e-mail she said, "Meet ya in the mornin' with a hot cup of coffee!" I was like, oh crap, I don't have anything to post tomorrow for her to enjoy while drinking her morning coffee. So I was up until 1:00am last night making these super cute, super easy designer bags. I guess it is my own fault that I stayed up that late. I was watching the Olympics and didn't check my e-mail until late. If I would have just checked it sooner, I wouldn't have been up late whipping these up. LOL Thanks Tammy for the sluggish day that I will be having. LOL Just kidding. Now I gotta go get some coffee.
You can find a tutorial for these cute designer bags here.
Paper: Regal Rose, DP
Accessories: Scor-Tape, Scor-Pal, Corner Rounder, SU White Gel Pen, Round Tab Punch, Hand Held Hole Punch, White Grosgrain Ribbon

6 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my...these bags are just gorgeous! I especially love the colors that you used. I've been seeing a lot of these bags on blogs lately...now I have to go make one.
Thanks to Tammy! *grin*

Anonymous said...

omg....these are absolutely adorable!! Thanks Tammy for making Rochelle get up early!! LOL

Melissa G
NY

Courtney said...

Yea, really, thanks, Tammy! These are cute!

Sandra Smart said...

You are too funny. What dedication you have to all of your followers!
Thanks so much...the bags are great.

JoAnna Goodman said...

These are too cute!

Christi Flores said...

These are adorable!!!