Wednesday, August 20, 2008

"Belli Challenge #30-Coasters"


This weeks Belli challenge was coasters. You can find out more about it here. This was a super fun one for me. Seeing how school started this week, this will go to one of the teachers. I used the tutorial on SCS, you can find that here. This was basically an easy projet. The hardest part for me was punching the holes. I must have small hands cause my crop-a-dile was hard for me to use. I think I hate that thing. I never use it and when I do it is usually one or two holes not 40! I didn't use the mod podge on it either. I just glued the paper on. I decided to put some Hershey Kisses in a cello bag and tie it off with ribbon. I also put some paper shred in the bottom.
Check out what the other design team members did with their coasters this week
Holly Brown
Debby McGivillary
Shelly Koskinen
Jennifer Greco
Chris Dickinson
Christi Thorsen
Ceal Pritchett
Lorie Ames
Danita Hollander
Paper: DP
Accessories: Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Crop-A-Dile, Cello Bag, Hershey Kisses, Mat Pack, Paper Shred

10 comments:

Holly said...

SO cute!!! I agree with you about the crop a dile - my hands don't fit around it either. I wish it was smaller so I could get my fingers around it with one hand. As it is now, I usually have to use two hands to get myself started.

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your coaster box is pretty. The hershey kisses are making my mouth water!!

Lorie said...

Oh, I love your pink box! I do love myself some pink!

Melissa said...

So darn cute Rochelle.......and what a fabulous color you chose! :o)

M.

Debby said...

Super cute, love making them coaster boxes. I made animals and Mr. & Mrs. Claus out of some last year.
Angel hugs
Debby

Chrissy D said...

Ohh this is sooo cute! Another you can do if you have it is use your Bind it All! Love the DP and those Hershey Kisses. Your children's teachers will love it! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge! Mine is finally up!

Ceal said...

I love this it is so cute!

Danita said...

Great Job on the coaster box!!! I love the paper you used AND THE CHOCOLATE!!!

Willys and Elizabeth (Lizzie) said...

I love your site... and this cute box... I am somewhat new to making things like this... I have a question that may seem alittle dumb but I have to ask... where do you get coasters to make things like this?
Thanks for sharing all these great things that you have made.
Elizabeth
zizziecards@gmail.com

MNScrapbookmom said...

I will be using this idea for Christmas gifts this year. Thanks !!! Love it !!! ¥