Friday, June 27, 2008

BRAK From Sara P & Gayle S


I don't have anything of my own to post today but I do have a couple birthday RAK's to share that I got. The first one is from my friend Sara P. You have to check out her blog. She is so talented and funny. She sent me some paper trey ink paper and this cute hinged tin with ribbon and some images. And look at the gorgeous card she made. I love the colors. Thanks Sara!

I got this neat chip board book to alter and some paper, stickers, and flowers from my friend Gayle. Gayle is in my yahooo group and a great friend. Thank you both for thinking of me and sending me these wonderful birthday RAK's.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So glad you enjoyed your goodies.

Judy in Indiana said...

I love your creations and your blog. You are in my favorites now! (I found you from SCS)

Anonymous said...

wonderful gifts