Friday, May 30, 2008

"Wild About These Monkey's"


I made a cute card yesterday but I didn't get it finished to post it today... so today you get monkey's. I don't know who makes this paper but it goes pretty well with the monkey's. I really like the earth tone colors a lot but seem to always go for the brights. The wild about you greeting is from paper salon. It came with a bunch of animal stamps. I haven't made any cards with that set yet but I have used the greeting several times. I hope you all have a great weekend. We are just hanging out and I am gonna stamp!
Stamps: Stampendous, Paper Salon
Paper: Close To Cocoa, Always Artichoke, Whisper White, DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Markers, Grosgrain Ribbon, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

8 comments:

JoAnna Goodman said...

I love the monkeys! I also love earth tones, so this card is right up my alley. The pattern paper makes a great color combo. Great job, Rochelle!

Chris said...

very cute!! love the monkey stamp...

Elaine said...

I'm wild about your card! How perfectly coordinated! Could you share which colors you used to color the monkeys?

Sandra Smart said...

really cute card! Same plans for us this weekend...alot of just hanging out and not doing much of anything.

Lisa Hetrick said...

Love those crazy monkeys. They seem like a lot of fun to stamp with. TFS. Lisa SBS10

Anonymous said...

Love this card!!! The monkeys are too cute!!

Rochelle W said...

Elaine said...
I'm wild about your card! How perfectly coordinated! Could you share which colors you used to color the monkeys?

Elaine, I colored the monkey's with close to cocoa and creamy caramel
Rochelle

Unknown said...

I love those monkeys!!