Saturday, May 24, 2008

"My Swap Card"


You would think that I would have been stamping all week since I didn't really post anything other than blog candy. But I didn't. I don't have anything new that I made except for this card that I made for a swap that I am in. I hope they like it. Today is a crappy rainy day in Sacramento so I am going to stamp all day. Well, most of the day. I do think the kids might want to eat sometime today. I have a bunch of stamped images to do and I really need to prep for my up coming class. It is going to be last minute this time though cause my paper order comes in next week and it is mostly for my class. If you haven't entered to win the blog candy you still have time. I am drawing the winner on Sunday at midnight my time. Hope you all have a nice and safe holiday weekend.
Stamps: Birthday Whimsy
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White, East Coast Prep DP
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, More Mustard, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: Gold Brads, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Red 5/8 inch Grosgrain Ribbon

16 comments:

Melissa said...

They will love it Rochelle!

Many Blessings,
M.

Julee said...

I love the colors!
I was thinking they would be great for so many different sayings...Holiday, masculine, even a baby shower.
I love the bottom left corner...argyle is SO in right now.
I think your swap group is going to be impressed and everyone will want to swap with YOU!

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card! I love the bright colors and the argyle background.

Corey Triplett said...

very cute!!!
I love the east coast paper!! and I will cry when the wild wasabi goes away.
Happy Day! its cold and windy down here on the coast

Anonymous said...

Love the color of the presents on the card. Kind of like all the presents you have been giving out this past week. Love your blog

Sandra Smart said...

Love the card! And hope you have a great holiday weekend also!

Latisha said...

Cute card. I hope your paper comes earlier than expected so you have time to prep. We had rain for a few days. I would complain, but CA really needs the rain right now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rochelle -

You come up with the "cutest" cards, and projects.

Keep 'em comin'

Margaret S

GrmaBskt said...

My first visit! Fabulous cards and ideas. Thanks for sharing!!

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! I love the colors and who they match your background paper!

Lori A. said...

Love the card! I really love colorful cards.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Great color combo! Way to go Rochelle!

Brenda H. said...

Great card...love it!
~Brenda H.

Diane said...

Such a pretty card,everything is so
perfect!

Unknown said...

Love the card, very nice job I am positive the swappers will love it!

Lastel said...

What a cute card ! I noticed I am not on your SBS10 list.
Your SBS10 Sister~ Lastel