Monday, May 05, 2008

"Have a Nice Day"


The bird stamps on this card are the mini "Ugly Birds" from Hero Arts. I like this layout but it was hard for me to figure out what stamp to use. I decided on the birds cause I haven't used them in a while and they are kinda cute. The greeting is also from Hero Arts. We had a relaxing weekend. So relaxing that I didn't even stamp. What's with that? Yeah, I know. Crazy ha? Oh well.
This card is for YOU!
Have a nice day!!

Stamps: Hero Arts
Paper: Rose Red, So Saffron, Whisper White, Cutie Pie DP
Ink: Stazon Black
Accessories: SU Scallop Punch, SU Circle Punches, SU Markers, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig

4 comments:

Sara Frawley said...

don't you just love that DP? This card came out WAY cute Rochelle! Beautiful!

Melissa said...

Looks great Rochelle! Aren't relaxing weekends the best??

Many Blessings,
M.

JoAnna Goodman said...

Really love this card! The color combo is excellent! Great job, Rochelle!

Kristine Reynolds said...

this is cute!